- To create a welcoming atmosphere where young professionals can meet, connect, learn, and prosper together.
- Created an opportunity for young professionals to meet and learn from those who came before them.
- As the current SFLHCC membership base ages, there should be a loyal membership base ready to step in and ensure the organization remains a going concern.
Activities and Benefits
- All of SFLHCC Membership benefits
- Monthly networking opportunities: luncheons, with hosting/sponsorship opportunities, and RSVP list available to all attendees
- Opportunity to participate in the Youth Entrepreneurship Program and become a mentor for a sr. high school students
- Access to video archives of online events
- Participation in group events—golf tournaments, domino tournaments, cigar & wine tastings
- Opportunities for leadership roles within the Council
- Online tools and educational materials
- Online services, e.g. web hosting, cloud storage space, referral for design and development services
- Online Published Membership Directory
- Career development services – volunteer to help other YP members with resume
- Mentorship opportunities with more seasoned SFLHCC members
Workshop Topics for YPs
- Business Spanish Seminar
- Social Media Marketing
- Retirement Planning for the under 40 crowd
- Taking your career/start-up to the next level
- Geographical business development opportunities (midtown, downtown, design district, little Havana, Miami beach, etc.)
- Leadership skills for young managers
- Relationship building success tips from master networkers from the SFLHCC